We’ve put together a selection of questions we are often frequently asked by potential customers to hopefully help answer some of your own queries you may have before engaging in our services. However, if you do not see the answer to your question please give our friendly team a call at your local branch and we’ll be happy to help.
1. How long have you been in business? Can I rely on your service?
We are very proud of our company being the longest serving garage door company in the south west. We have been trading for nearly 35 years! To ensure our company has kept going for so long our customer service record has always been high priority and will continue to be!
2. How much is a new garage door?
We cover a wide range of garage doors for everyone’s requirements. Prices typically start from around £259.00 + vat (supply only option). £399.00 + vat (including installation)
3. What makes of garage doors do you Supply and Fit?
We Supply and Fit the top four manufacturers in The UK and Europe. We can Supply and Fit, Hormann, Garador, SWSUK and Gliderol.
4. Can I have my garage door insulated?
We also Install Fully Insulated Garage Doors. From 18mm thick up to a massive 67mm thick. Really helps keep heat in and noise out! Why not take a closer look and pop into your local showroom!
5. I have some wet weather currently coming in under my existing garage door. Can you help with this issue?
We have a range of watertight garage doors and floor seals available. Once again please pop into our showroom and we will be happy to show you how we can help keep the rain out of your garage.
6. What colours can I have my garage door? Is the paintwork tough? Do I need to paint my new garage door?
We do an awesome range of colours from popular / modern greys (light and dark) to blues, reds and greens straight through to a safer choice of whites! Many different wood effects are also available.We can show you our samples or we showcase all our colour ranges in our showrooms so you can see them in the flesh! All our paint ranges as you would expect are durable and tough powder coated or foil wrapped. So, there will be no need at all for you to have get your paint brush out!
7. How long will my garage door be guaranteed for? So, are they reliable?
We have an extensive warranty period that does depend on the make of Door you choose. Our warranties cover both parts and labour! From a minimum of two years up to ten years!
All our garage doors are very reliable! We pride ourselves on our top-quality products! Safety and reliability are paramount to the success of our products.
8. Do you Remove my old garage door and clear away any mess you make?
Of course! Our engineers take care of your home and have a huge attention to detail regarding keeping their working area clear and tidy. Our service includes all rubble / mess / old frame and old door removed from site. We always dispose of all our waste correctly and legally.
9. Do you replace my old wooden framework around my garage door?
We would normally replace any old wooden rotten frame with a new maintenance free frame. Most of our doors all come with a new frame included.
10. How secure will my new garage door be?
We take your Security very seriously! Our garage doors are ‘Secure By Design (S.B.D)’ this will be recognised by your insurance company and will save you money if your car is garaged.
11. Can I Automate / upgrade my existing garage door?
This does depend on which type of garage door you currently have. 8 times out of 10 we can Automate your existing garage door. We would be happy to pop out to look and advise you on this.
12. I have no power / electric supply in my garage currently. Do you install solar or battery powered garage door automation?
Yes We can Supply and Install automation to power your garage door by solar power or battery power.